Friday, September 17, 2010

Samsung N210 Netbook

So here is my little baby I just got today, and I mean that in the most literal way possible. This 'netbook' is smaller than your nether regions after a dip in Clifton 4th's icy Atlantic water during June.




Basically this is where the magic/action is going down... (placed next to protein shaker for complete perspective)


I must confess I originally opted for the Sony M Vaio, alas when I got to Argos in both the Jervis and Ilac centres they were all out. The closet I got to getting my hands on one, was a pink display model in the Sony Centre. While I am completely comfortable in the knowledge that I could have pulled off the pink netbook look; after reading up a few reviews and ratings online it turns out that the Samsung has a higher resolution screen and a stiffer more responsive keyboard, AND has a battery life of 12 hours as opposed to 4.

So here I am the proud new owner of a cute little Samsung N210.

No comments:

Post a Comment